Hardware Verification Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Date: December 2018
The Verification Engineer is expected to work as part of a SOC/IP design verification team. Within the team the engineer will have responsibility for SOC and/or IP Verification and will be expected to be diligent their ownership of the responsibilities assigned to them.
What will I be accountable for?
- Contributing to IP and Subsystem verification with minimal guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Capable pf solving problems of moderate complexity
- Capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems.
- At this level the Engineer should show ability in EDA tools or be an expert in one or two. Examples of which are: Functional Simulation and Formal verification
- Should be self-disciplined in executing verification tasks.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- A degree/masters in Electronics and Communications (ECE), specialization in VLSI – or equivalent, with proof experience in the field
- At least 2+ years of Verification experience with developing test plan, IP Verification and or/ Subsystem/SoC Verification and test bench, testcases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests
- Hands on in System Verilog and C is must, SystemC/Verilog/VHDL and experience in UVM is recommended
- Hands on Experience in Cadence (irun, SimVision) simulation tools or equivalent
- Knowledge on digital wireless communication and 802.11 ad/ay will an added advantage
- Hands on Experience in any of the AXI or similar on-chip communication protocols
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
More About Us
Blu Wireless Technology is disrupting the market with wireless of fibre level performance that is economically smart and reliable! With a strong history in WiGig (IEEE 802.11ad), but identifying the gap in the market, Blu Wireless also provides 5G solutions in the copious unlicensed millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum band.
Delivering its intelligent System IP to licensees is at its core, but Blu Wireless has much more to offer – with expertise in everything from chip design to module and board design. The Blu Wireless team have engineered a managed approach to the technical challenges faced in mmWave carrier-grade applications such as combatting interference and enabling seamless co-existence.
Trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms, Blu Wireless works together with their customers to provide complete design, testing, and validation, serving emerging markets in high-speed transport and broadband.
Based in Bristol, reflecting the city’s friendly atmosphere and proud industrial heritage, Blu Wireless has become the leading vendor in this space. Now with a team of eighty employees and a newly opened office in India, Blu Wireless Technology is enabling a new era of gigabit connectivity for all.
We endeavour to respond quickly to all applications so if interested please submit your CV with a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make it clear if you require any Visa to work in the UK.