Senior Hardware Verification Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Date: December 2018
The Senior Verification Engineer is expected to work as part of an IP/SOC design verification team and drive team members as needed. Within the team the engineer will have responsibility for IP and/or SOC Verification and will be expected to be diligent over their ownership of the responsibilities assigned to them.
What will I be accountable for?
- Contributing toward the SOC and IP verification, driving team members with complete ability to work independently
- Moderate complexity problem solving
- Interpreting results and conducting quantitative analysis
- Should be capable of interacting with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- Strong ability in many tools or be an expert in one or two. Examples of which are: Functional Simulation, Formal verification, and GLS
- Contribute toward technical white papers
- Contribute to sales support as part of a team
- Maintain accurate time keeping
- Self-disciplined in executing verification task
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- A degree/masters in Electronics and Communications (ECE), specialization in VLSI – or equivalent, with proof experience in the field
- Proven experience of architecting the IP/SoC level testbench from scratch and did hands on implementation of the same
- Proven end to end verification of complex SoC using System Verilog and any of latest methodologies which include UVM, Formal
- At least 8+ years of Verification experience with developing test plan, IP Verification and or/ Subsystem/SoC Verification and test bench, testcases, assertions, functional & code coverage, running regressions and debugging tests
- Hands on in System Verilog and C is must, SystemC/Verilog/VHDL and experience in UVM is recommended
- Hands on Experience in Cadence (irun, SimVision) simulation tools or equivalent
- Knowledge on 802.11 ad/ay will an added advantage
- Hands on Experience in any of the AXI or similar on-chip communication protocols
- Good at one of the scripting languages: Preferably Python
- Self-organisation and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis
More About Us
Blu Wireless Technology is disrupting the market with wireless of fibre level performance that is economically smart and reliable! With a strong history in WiGig (IEEE 802.11ad), but identifying the gap in the market, Blu Wireless also provides 5G solutions in the copious unlicensed millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum band.
Delivering its intelligent System IP to licensees is at its core, but Blu Wireless has much more to offer – with expertise in everything from chip design to module and board design. The Blu Wireless team have engineered a managed approach to the technical challenges faced in mmWave carrier-grade applications such as combatting interference and enabling seamless co-existence.
Trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms, Blu Wireless works together with their customers to provide complete design, testing, and validation, serving emerging markets in high-speed transport and broadband.
Based in Bristol, reflecting the city’s friendly atmosphere and proud industrial heritage, Blu Wireless has become the leading vendor in this space. Now with a team of eighty employees and a newly opened office in India, Blu Wireless Technology is enabling a new era of gigabit connectivity for all.
We endeavour to respond quickly to all applications so if interested please submit your CV with a short covering note to email@example.com. Please make it clear if you require any Visa to work in the UK.